Monday, March 29

Okay so here I am... back home after a week of travelling. In this week I fell ill... had a fever; a bad throat and weakness. Now despite this I was excited and nervous about the training program we were about to conduct.
It would be a real test of my capabilities of being able design a training program. Was so scared of the whole thing blowing up in my face.... The first day was quite a disaster according to me. Our lack of coordination was obvious ( maybe it was not that obvious to the participants, but to me it was). However it was from the second day that the workshop came alive. The efforts that the participants put in was amazing, they seemed to be enjoying almost every minute of the program.
I had put in a lot of activities and was scared that they may object to them saying that these activities were for children, but they took on the activities with high energy level and enthusiasm.
On the whole I am satisfied with the way things went. We were flexible enough to make changes as and when we required. That helped quite a bit.
The program requires a lot of work and fine tuning, and I am looking forward to making it better :D

No comments: