Monday, March 22

utra utra mausam dhalke... palkon mein

katra katra pilun aa is pal ko... main

suraj ke kuch boondhe tapke hai peshane pe

sargoshi kudh se karti hu main hairani mein

yahi meri zindagi hai, zindagi hai zindagi, zindagi

One of my favorite songs from Dev D... I love almost all the songs of the movie. But, there is something about this song that appeals to me a lot. I think I relate the life I am living today with this song. Even as I write this post... I am listening to the song and it gives me goosebumps. It's an instant lift me up song. Am trying not to smile (coz am at work). But if it were up to me I would be singing loudly (bah... have a horrible cold and a really bad throat) i cudnt sing even if i wanted too.... sargoshi khud se karti hu main hairani mein, yahi meri zindagi hai, zindagi hai zindagi...


main mere.. pal mere din jaise ho

chand shab shakhe ek shajar pe khili

Ooo.. hai maine (sab sapne rang da le)

jee bharke (dil mein leke ujale)

khil khilake main tho ud chali

Ooo...

Kudrath muskurathi hai meri nadani pe


The second part of the song takes me back a few years... when I really felt like a free, wild spirit. Its another thing that those times brought me a lot of pain... but I think they shaped me into the person that I am today and this is for sure that today... as of this moment I don't regret any decision I have ever taken.... there are no what ifs for me :)


No comments: