Saturday, March 20

work and life...

I have always loved travelling… Despite being paid peanuts in my previous job I still loved going to work. One of the reasons being that I got to travel – a lot! So when I got married and moved to a new place without a job in hand, I was miserable. Needless to say I missed traveling (apart from the to n fro I did to Home – that does not count). So imagine when I get a new project with an organization in Delhi how excited I was. The first time I travelled I was excited, I was leaving the boring mundane life of being at home all day long.

In the last six months I have been to Delhi twice each trip being 10 to 15 days long. So when I was travelling for the tird time to delhi today, I was surprised that I dint want to go. I felt very reluctant and I think I have managed to make self sick (as in a bad throat and weakness) with anxiety and hesitation. And the reason for it... I hate leaving P at home. I hate not having him to hold at night when I sleep. Even as I write this I miss him like crazy.

I cant wait to get back home. Now don’t get me wrong, I am also glad I came. I love my work ad coming here makes me realize that I am doing what I had set out to do three years back and that too at my own terms J

But I still miss u honey L

No comments: