Tuesday, November 26

Chicken Salad...

The idea of this blog seems to be evolving very fast in my head. So... I plan to experiment... a lot!

The ultimate goal is to find a comfortable space where I get to express myself in as many possible ways. So today I thought of this... A recipe along with general musings....


I am trying to eat as healthy as possible.. but, there is no plan yet. At the moment, the meals are more like spur of the moment. I look into the fridge (read scavenge) and then based on what is available I make something or pretend to be unwell and make P cook something.Anyways, I hope to be organised enough one day to be able to plan a week's menu ahead and go grocery shopping accordingly.



So today's dinner was a simple salad, with absolutely no dressing, the chicken's juices were enough to coat the baby salad leaves mix with salty flavour. Just added a few sweet cherry tomatoes with raw walnuts and olives, and it was perfect.


I love the pic!

No comments: