Thursday, April 26

Spotted!!!

Well... I made a decision that I would not post another entry till I finished Atlas Shrugged... but then I dont think I will be finishing it anytime soon... I have reached the mental block where in I am unable to read more than three pages at a time (sigh...)

There are just about another 150 pages to go... hopefully I will be done soon.

Actually I decided to post this entry after I spotted an owl on the Mango tree near my bedroom window... I have the pics but am unable to find them... Will post them ASAP

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you can finish your Atlas shrugged by saturday!!

Also hoping there is no one in queue to take it.. I want to read it too. .from the time Deep got his hands on Jyothi madam's Copy.. Sastry was reading it, but somebody flicked his copy!! Tell me your's is free.

Aur what's with this Ullu? Anything Special?

Anonymous said...

Only 3 pages at a time..very disappointing...and with 150 pages to go..u should be at interesting point...I guess in the John Galt's world. Buck up....finish it fast, its not everyday that you come across such powerful characters.

Unknown said...

was it a spotted owl? or a Barn owl?

Was it delivering you letters?

Was it eating mangoes?

Wat was it doing?

Botchtti said...

@ siraj....

I dont think its possible by saturday... lets see. I did not touch the book today. Hopefully i will make some progress tomorrow :)

The thing about the ullu is that, its just nice to see it free, sitting on the treee. N these days i see it evryday...

i guess its just fun

@halfblood

Am at the part where john galt has started his three hour speech... N u treally need to be in acertain frame of mind to be able o read that stuffff... I know that once i am thru with that part the rest of it will be a breeze :)

BlackThorn said...

i was in a similar situation when i ws readin 'the fountainhead'! blame it on the number of pages!

Botchtti said...

@ i7

I sooo agree... n for now i think i have left the book aside for some time, till i feel guilty enuff i guess