Thursday, May 19

Good good day....

I am feeling good today... I ended up taking a really long break! The problem is once there is a break it is difficult to start again... So I decided to bite the bullet and start running. 

I used a different app today because the other one we were using is available only on Apple devices... So I decided to use couch to 10k app today. It started off fine. Today I had to run for 90 seconds and walk 2 minutes for a total of 30 minutes. The first two rounds went fine... N then I started to huff and puff. That's when I realised that I was breathing with my mouth. I remembered that P says breathe in every 3 steps and breathe out every three steps... After that I did fine... In the third round of running/ jogging, the back of my legs, the area between the calf and the ankle started hurting... And I know there is nothing I can do about it except making sure that I have a good warm up and cool down routine. After I finished the run I met a friend and his dog... so sat down and talked to them for a few minutes before heading home... 

Listening to music helps me when I am running and also I realised it puts me in a really good mood... I came back home happy and energetic... I had energy to run around the table and play with Shelby, something I had stopped doing altogether in the last few days. Felt good to spend time with her... I also danced a bit with her.... It felt good to have that energy. For breakfast I decided to have boiled eggs and mango shake... but the mango shake was so heavy that I could not eat the eggs. Planning to have an egg salad for lunch... I think I will blog my recipe :D

So yeah... here's to a good day!

No comments: