Wednesday, June 18

sos...

I am drowning... I try to push myself away; push myself upwards, away from it all; to what I do not yet know... All I know is that the urge to get away is strong. I have to... before I get sucked into the confusion...

A lesson I learned ages ago was that you never know a person well enough to say that you know them completely, but then when have I ever heeded to well- meaning lessons taught by life. I am the person I am...

There is a set of people I know... have known them for quite sometime now. I was pretty happy being amongst them, not that I ever felt the need to form a life long, all consuming bond with any of them, and I haven't done that yet. The equation I thought I shared with them was that of comfort. But lately I have felt the comfort slip to an extent that today I feel extremely uncomfortable... I feel... suffocated! Hence the need to find my way out, only there is no way out right now... I stay away; stay clear from the mad rush of emotions I feel when ever am with these people for my own sanity... I can only hope, silently wish for a little wish that soon I will find a way out into the open... free to breathe again...

No comments: