Monday, June 2

German Bakery....


I have been hearing about this place ever since Mr. P has landed in Pune. He and his room mates more often than not end up going to the place for brunch on weekends. He would go gaga about the baked potatoes he had along with salads, juices and banana muffins.

So whats the first thing I do after landing in Pune????? I eat food from the famous German Bakery. Little did I realise that the place happens to be a haven for health food freaks! I decided to head to this place to see what was it all about.

Well the bakery happened to be situated right next to the Osho Ashram. And the crowd that comes in is so varied. You have everybody coming in for tea, coffee, muffins ( I also saw some sinful looking cinamon rolls). I loved the laidback atmosphere, people deep in conversations, and the colours of the place added a vibrant element.

I had a plate full of baked potatoes and green salad, with banana muffin and chilled apple, carrot and beetroot juice :) Needless to say, it was one of the best breakfasts I ever had.

pic: www.pune360.com

2 comments:

XTYNKT said...

I'm glad you liked the place. There's more stuff to try out there - maybe next time :)

Botchtti said...

i can't wait :P