Wednesday, December 5

Its that time of the year again...

Its December.... my favourite month of the year and it hs nothing to do with a certain date of the month. It just that I love everything about winter... yes I do know that I keep complaining about the weather being too cold, me freezing off my hands and feet. But I love snuggling under the blanket, wearing sweatshirts & jackets that keep me warm, looking out for the bit of sunlight to stand under, eating garam garam khaana, checking out sales, having barbecue parties and planning the new year party. In school and college the added charm were the winter vacations. But then even in the corporate worklife I experienced there was this spell of laziness and relaxation all around.

2 comments:

Rohit Bedida said...

Who doesn't love winter.. That part of the year where they get a chance to get back into their warm old sweaters and blankets.. and all those cozy things

Botchtti said...

Hey... thanks for stopping by.

I agree... I dont know anyone who does not like winter :D