Thursday, September 18

My wish list...

  1. A pair of running shoes
  2. A denim jacket

(this is something I have been wanting to have for a really long time)

  1. A pair of Silver Stilettos
  2. The entire Asterix collection
  3. Calvin and Hobbes Collection
  4. A smart laptop
  5. An i pod
  6. A great looking handbag

(and it has to be huge, I mean BIG...)

  1. A pair of Jimmy Choos
  2. A huge room with paneled bookshelves for all my books (note: am yet to collect all the books that will fill up the bookshelf)

5 comments:

Trevor Penn said...

A li'l too early for your birthday, No? :)

Botchtti said...

whoever said that one needs a birth day as an excuse to go shopping or for that matter receive gifts :)

XTYNKT said...

That's it?!?!?! :P

Unknown said...

Ahem...Is this like an unofficial wish list as in 'Ppl, this is what I want in my wedding as a gift' list. Hehe! :D Noted!

Botchtti said...

@ xtynkt...

if you think that, that is it... then you have another thing coming.. n u don't ever have to worry... u will be the first person to know about any of my needs :D

@Sam

Nah its not a wedding list... this was meant to be more of a reminder to my self...