Thursday, March 27

my weekend...

50!!! And still going strong… So for the fifty-first post I was wondering if I should write about something significant, or something witty and humorous or just stuff off my head. So instead I decided to write about my weekend.


I was in Bangalore this weekend. I think it was a perfect weekend. Reached early morning by train and went to A’s, and I have to say A and P have set up their house pretty well. We were hungry and I wanted to watch a movie. So we decided to go watch Juno. It was a good movie, a good start to the weekend. We stuffed ourselves with absolute junk and went around the mall shopping. I have to say though, that I did not find anything significant that I would want to buy. We went to Commercial Street – lunched and shopped. On our way back we picked up grocery and beverages for the evening. I made pasta, which turned out fine… (Despite their constant nagging about the amount of butter and cheese I used) We also watched Pink Panther – the movie.


Next day was a lazy Sunday. We went out for breakfast at Café Terra. I had scrambled eggs, toast, sausages, grilled potatoes, grilled tomato and waffles. I think it took me the rest of the day to recover from the breakfast. Next we went to lifestyle and needless to say more shopping. We then went to Bangalore Central, ate lunch, shopped, went to Garuda and shopped some more… And then it was time for me (us) to leave (already!!!!!!!!!!)


So that was my (read our) great weekend and this weekend am going to Goa with family. Will update you on that one too.

I wanted to thank A & P for the great weekend I (nah… “WE”) had.

No comments: