Thursday, June 22

Kodak Moment !

I saw an old couple yesterday... the whole scene was sooo adorable...

Why?????

This was on my way back home yesterday... had an okay day n was in a hurry to get back home, n the traffis sucks was getting completely irritated with the poisnous fumes and the honking that generally tends to submerge every other sound within itself, n I see an old couple - may not be that old - uncle looked like he was atleast in the early 60's. He had white hair and was wearing a kurta paijama - I think it was off-white. on the other hand aunty had pepperd hair and she was wearing a bright red saree, but what really caught my fancy was that - both were on a scooty, aunty was riding it and uncle was sitting behind holding for his dear life... the whole scene was just too cute (a phrase that i seem to borrow from my boss).

I wishI had a camera then n there, but then now that I have my own pensieve I really dont need to worry now, do I ?!?!?!

1 comment:

Trevor Penn said...

you have a camera in your phone. Learn to use it :P..

you've been tagged